Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The shutterbug's bitten me too

Actually this is is a nice layout for the blog let me start ofd bysaying(a touch of Yoda)
But yes , MF is somethig i fell into by bad management of a set of fortuoitous circumstances, having started of with a Mamiya TLR and whithin a short period of Time gotten hold of 4 more Mamiya 645's. Well a man';s gotta do what a Mans gotta do. After testing the surplus equipment it will be duly redistributed to deserving ones.
One thing i've got to start doing is to keep a journal of what has been shot at what setting. I found that flying by seat of your pants works for 35mm but Medium Format needs a little more finesse. Specially when one is using Transparency Film.
I had my first 2 films returned to me with mixed results. Long is the road and endless the Journey, so says Tathaka Bhudda, but you have to start somewhere.

No comments: