Friday, September 08, 2006

6x6 mamiya tlr fantasy


Well... of all the cameras i have my mamiya C22 is probably the simplest, yet the most intriguing. I guess it is becouse of it's simplicity . the 6x6 Neg/slides are really something else when compared to 35mm. And the other thing is one has to be methodical beccause so easy to double expose. Focus,Wind,Cock,Shoot is the mantra. In any case it is a great camera to work with one gets into the habit of doing always the aforementioned steps. I got my first roll back a few days ago and although most of the pictures were testers of some sort this is probably the best of them. I took a series of Sunset Pictures and in an earlier post blog i posted one of the images but after having the images re scanned by a lab i thought i put this one up as well as it is a better quality image and deos the mamiya more justice.

No comments: